Have you heard of the invisible glass ceiling when it comes to your salary?
One of the big premises behind the work that I do, and certainly on this podcast, is that we are closing the gap between your self worth and your net worth.
So how does this relate to what we’re talking about today? The invisible ceiling salary is a capped amount of money that you feel you are deserving of making. And I know this feeling all too well, because I also had money stories and a capped ceiling I needed to break through.
We’re covering what this ceiling is, how to find it, and then how to shatter through it – which I know you want to learn how to do, because you deserve to have everything you want and more.
We talk about:
- [0:00] Intro
- [1:40] What is the invisible ceiling salary number?
- [2:20] The only Loving Money course you need
- [3:30] Stepping out of my comfort zone and went to a party
- [8:25] Callie’s money story
- [12:50] The illusion of financial safety
- [15:10] My own relationship with money
- [17:10] Smashing through the invisible ceiling
- [18:40] Breaking down the invisible ceiling salary
- [22:20] Finding your glass ceiling
- [26:10] Let’s do this work together
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Charge What You’re Worth: https://view.flodesk.com/pages/64a5ecb5349daf2cf867bccb
- Loving Money Course: https://leissewilcox.com/loving-money
Connect with me
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/leissewilcox/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/leisse-wilcox
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVAcBbERnSAW0V4R58uqxLQ?
- Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.ca/leissewilcox/
- Website: https://leissewilcox.com/